Re[2]: TS4 For Sale

Hello  Aaron,

the problem cruz has enforcing that non transferable agreement is that
i have indisputable evidence that he has set case precedence by
allowing this in the past to a select few, namely me maybe others.

at least myself and one other person can testify in a court of law
that he transferred the ownership of products from one person to
myself. by him doing that he set case precedence which could make all
disputed claims against such other actions by others invalid.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com