Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers - #2 of ?

I think the real skinny here is something we are all painfully aware of.
It's called "cash flow". Here we have a complicated program that they
insisted could work on any operating system with any processor and thought
that the average Joe could set it up, use it and deal with the multitude of
problems. Just about all the members of the Phoenix and Tucson Users Groups
quit using it. One of the realities of contuing to support a product is
that, cash flow. You won't have that unlewss you can sell your product.

I think the product will continue to grow, just at a slower pace. People are
continuing to use it and it will get better. If they never make another
change in 2000i, it won't matter much to me becouse I can improve how I use
it.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ