tech help

A friend of mine received an email from another friend suggesting that a
file with the name of fulfnbk.exe be removed from their disk as it was a
virus. The message was apparently bogus, but they had deleted the file
before discovering that. As a favor, I've been asked to restore the file,
which is a windows 98 revised edition file, but I don't have it. I run nt
systems. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone who has windows 98 revised
edition could email the file to me.

Thanks in advance.
Colin West
cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx