Re: metastock format data

Wilson,

I use both TS4 and Metastock Pro and have experienced the difficulty of not being able to read
from the Metastock data.  My solution was this:  in the Downloader for Metastock, click the
Tools... pulldown, then Applications Options...  In that dialogue box, under the General tab,
click on the "Maintain .dop files" option.

I'm not sure if this fixes your data retroactively, or if you'll need to reload your Metastock
database onto your harddrive as new.  Mine was readable by TS4 just by selecting this option.

The .dop file is just a header file of sorts.  It's very small and contains the structure of the
data, so I don't think it will be necessary for you to reload your database.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO