metastock format data

hi list,

I need to work on lots of stocks, there are about 1500 EOD stock files
sourced and maintained daily in txt format. I use Metastock Download manager
7.02 to convert them into
metastock files, I got arround 200 *.dat and much more *.mwd data files.

In Tradestation2000i I can only load those *.dat files, is it because Ts2k
only handle metastock 6.52 ?

I have to stick to metastock db since I have other applications depend on
it, Is there solution to load every metastock format file in ts2k ?

thanks in advance
wilson