Re: TS/EL conference in Vegas

  • To: "Mike" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS/EL conference in Vegas
  • From: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:28:17 -0700

Since I went the last two years, both to the Vegas and N.Y. one last year, I
say don't miss it. I have more info than I can possible review in a few
years. I will say though that most of the speakers are repeats from the
previous years. It will probably take two years to see everyone.
sorry for the late response.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ