Re[2]: DTN Satellite 70.00 per month plus exchange fees.

Hello  Jerry,

J> I responded to the group with this because I think other people will have
J> the same question. Does that fee include the Sat receiver/box ?

yes everything is included - the satellite (which is didn't even take out
of  the  box  because  i  had  a  few  extras  already  setup) and the
controller box 8000 series, even the cables ect.  they did send me the
wrong cable for tcp/ip feed and they fedx'ed it out the next day.

i  waived  the  installation  charge and installed it myself, from the
time  i received the packages it took me 5 minutes to have data coming
in.  i will be glad to answer any more questions or concerns.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com