Re[2]: BILL Cruz gives us answers - REALLY???

Hello  Jerry,

you  know  just  like  that sorry ass dbc - they buy up bmi a superior
data  feed company to get their clients.  that they themselves can not
have  because  their service is crap.  so they buy bmi and wreck it to
make you - force you to go to esignal.

many  of my friends (i have some) have dumped bmi and have refused to
ever  try  another  dbc  product.  all have gone to dtn, and if want a
good  deal on dtn contact me - i can get you one.  i'm not a dealer or
get  compensated  but  i  know  a  independent guy who is and like the
little independent bmi dealers they drove out of business he can cut a
better deal.

for  the bmi rep who is on the list, one customer in lubbock gone this
week. and dropping like fly's.

i personally recommend two setups dtn and dynastore/quote.com between
the two you can kiss dbc and their dirty dealings good bye.

speaking of good bye i recived the following,

Hi Gang!

It's time to hang up the old keyboard. I've made my nut and am off to
explore other worlds. Editorial responsibilities will fall on Jayanthi
Gopalakrishnan effective August 1, 2001. After that date, you can catch me
at Nail56@xxxxxxxxx

Though I'll still be trading, my main focus wil be, of all things.
religion! I'm taking a nine-month course of study at General Theological
Seminary in Manhattan. No, I'm not going into the priesthood; that would
mean the destruction of some poor church! I am taking time to study things
I've pondered all my life. After that, who knows?

If you've got anything you want done at the magazine before I leave, let me
know ASAP. Otherwise, keep in touch!

John

John Sweeney, Editor            Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.        The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.       Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA      Web: http://www.traders.com/

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com