Re: Re[4]: omega data

> separate  files  for each commodity.  the your program could be set up
> to read that directory and convert all the data found.  using a global
> setting for the symbols?  that would be great.

This is added to HC for XPO already. The OMZ version will have this
feature in the next release.

> how  would  it handle different multipliers, sessions times and all of
> that   for  different  commodities?

Good question:) The best way to get the answer is to send us the
sample file (files) and we will convert it for you to XPO. That way
you will see that it works like it should.

>  could  you  have  many  different
> conversion  sets  and  have  them  all  run one after the other?

A Conversion set is the set of ASCII file + its processing rule pairs. If
you
have many files which you should convert every day, you can add all of them
one conversion set. Then you can convert them by pressing only one button.
(I hope I understood your question right)

> could  be  set  up  to  run  by  itself.   which brings me to the next
> question, can it run by command line?

You can not. We didn't add this feature and I think we will not in the
future.

Mark, probably I did not explain you everything in this e-mail. You can read
the "On line help" on our site. You will find many answers there. Ofcourse i
can also send you the HC's help file.

Andrew