RE: Scanning in TradeStation Pro

Curiously, why would you think it's "impossible" when there seems to be a
growing number of scanning engines to which one connects over the Internet?
For example, www.traderbot.com, www.poweropt.com are the new-comers. Track
Data have had an option scanning engine for at least 10 years, which is
quite archaic by today's "standards," but there still isn't anything as
widely used (that I know of at least).

Colin West
cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx