RE: Cruz Brothers and 2000i

TradeStation Technologies (formerly Omega Research)
is more interested in motivating customers into
leasing TradeStation Pro than in buying 2000i.

It's actually good business for them, since, in the
long run, they will get more $$$ from the renewable
income.

What they do not know is that in about October, there
will be a new product from a heretofore undercover firm
that will be many times more powerful than TS Pro and will
SELL for a fraction of the price.  I can't say much
more at this point, except this product is being developed
by 15 world-class programmers with about 30 man-years of
labor already into it.  They have also examined TradeLab and
claim theirs is better.  'nuff said.

So, if you are using TS4 and don't like leasing software,
you may want to wait a few more months.

- mark jurik

PS -- please don't ask me for more details. I promised to
disclose only what they permitted.