BMI Satellite Datafeed errors

I am running BMI satellite and I am experiencing a much higher datafeed
error rate since 5/31 than I have experienced in the past.  I have a
"datafeed health" program which I have programmed and run which records
packet errors and this number has jumped from an average of 10 per day to
over 1000 per day since 5/31.  DBC/BMI is telling me that I should swap the
satellite receiver but before I do I want to make sure that the problem is
not in the feed which is what I suspect.  If you run BMI satellite and could
look at the satellite receiver LCD panel labeled "FCerr:" and give me a
count change over a period of time (30 minutes) I would appreciate it very
much.  Also, the "BCHerr:" change may help.

The following link is to the satellite receiver menu tree and the "FCerr:"
display is included in the menu "Packet        Locked" block.

http://www.esignal.com/support/BMI/Getting_Started/satinstall/menutree.asp

Thanks much for your help.

~Bob