Re[2]: System Performance (philosophy)

Hello  Gene,

snip>

GP> No matter how robust the system, the design is tailored for a
GP> price distribution characteristic of some kind, and if the
GP> security isn't behaving, then chuck it and bring in another?
GP> Perhaps the ultimate "trading the equity curve".

i am a thief amongst traders and market participants,  yes admittedly
so.   as i slither here and there, i am none the less delighted i have
chosen company with the masses of unsuspecting victims.

or

i  am  a  lion  laying in tall grass, savoring my decision that i have
selected the most popular watering hole in the desert.  what a life.

"liquidity" no matter who you are or how you look at it.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com