RE: TRAD gossip: Futures within 3 weeks, SP6 within 5

I know for sure that SP6 is on the track, but I do not have any release
date.
For what I have understood, it's close to completion, but again, I do not
have any privilegiate information

Tssskkkk....

> If something is going on, Omega would not like him to tell and he would
> never ever do anything that Omega does not like.

Tssskkkk  Tssskkkk Tssskkkk Tssskkkk.....

> So from there we will not get anything, well yes, possibly, if he fears
> nothing is going to happen he might tell us that he heared rumors
> something is going to happen, that would improve his sales and not upset
Omega. :-)

What I tell is not rumors, but a confirmation that SP6 will be out some day.
Why this stupid thinking ? I'm a TS user like you are or like you should be,
and you can ask to become a reseller to if you want.

Rgds
Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France