Re: FTP refresh probs

This is incorrect - I just got into their site with no problem whatsoever.
EVERY  FTP site asks for a user ID and password but there is a standard for
public sites - "anonymous" for user ID, and guest@xxxxxxx for password.  If
you've changed computers or had some kind of FTP client problem causing loss
of the cookie which contained the ID & password, then a login attemp will
query you for them.

Carroll