Re: Midnight system check @ 12:23 PM?

You should check to see if any intraday or EOD data were inserted into your
database with the 10/27/2001 date stamp.  (I had the same problem -
"midnight check" - "denied" - etc., and entries WERE made with the
10/27/2001 date stamp.)  If so, this may cause further problems and I would
recommend deleting all the incorrectly dated ticks or EOD data.

Carroll Slemaker