AOL

In a message dated 06/07/2001 7:23:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
omega-digest-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Jim Osborn >>
                          Jim Osborn
          The easiest way to post through AOL is to use AOL 5 or earlier.
When I upgraded (?) to AOL 6 I deleated shortcuts to AOL 5 but still had AOL
5 installed.
          I e-mailed AOL about this, they replied with directions to use a
different AOL portal but that did not work any better.
          If you have deleated AOL 5 you can also post with that old P233 MMX
 that you havent used in ages. That is what I am posting with tonight. My old
P60 would suffice if I could recall how to use Win 3.1 and AOL 2.
                                         Chuck Karpinski