From: Ralf R. Zielonka [mailto:ralf.zielonka@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 9:28 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Off Topic] IB data problems

Did anyboy of have massive problems receiving "real time data" in the
trading mask from Interactive Brokers? Was about 09:30 till now (10:25)
US-time (German time 15:30 - till now ). Data delay NQ01M about 2 1/2
Minutes. Measured against QCharts which is actually not linked to PS2000i
(delay 1 -2 sec.) and four separate independent precision clocks. Cost me a
some bucks... Anybody the same experience today? If so - does this happen
very often at IB? You can also mail me privatly if you like.

rgds, Ralf