Re: Wrong again Marko!

Hello  John,

i   was  wondering  why "NOW" you would come out of the closet and say
something  about  your  former  meal ticket "omega and or billy cruz".
after looking at some of the stock and commodities magazines that keep
piling  up  in  the  corner of my office (from my paid subscription) i
decided  to  dust  one  off and have a look.  now guess what?  no cruz
advertising  of  any kind?   i see no wonder you have pulled your head
out of the sand or where ever else it was stuck.

i  see  some  brilliant  new magazine has now taken s&c's place as the
premier  trading  resource.    i  guess  those  that  try  and be more
ethical win out in the end, it just takes time and your magazines time
has come.

you  have the guts to ask for new articles and trading systems in your
feb.  2001 - Opening Position on page 6!  i have done more for you rag
just now by posting this that all your paid advertisers combined.

in  fact  you have just lit a fire under me to write more articles for
that other magazine that is kicking your butt all the way to the bank.
what  sunk  your  mag  was your lack of morals when it came to selling
your  subscribers  down  the  river.  you crossed the line and now you
have  burnt  your  bridge  with your clients on it.  the only reason i
still  take your mag is to witness its further decay.  maybe you could
get all those celebrities you and omega created in the past like
Tom  DaFake,  Linda Lovelace, Jake Snake, Joe Krustyfinger, Mark Crook
and  others.   not  to  mention  the  guy  "i wrote the book on market
wizards"  and  therefore i are one now.  yea right.  maybe these folks
could now chip in and bail you out.

JSSC> Wrong again, Marko! We never review something until it's been released.

evidently even after it was released, the reviews were better
according to the vendors advertising size and commitment. rather than
if the product was any good or not.

you know for a fact that your whole staff refused to put their name or
names  on  the  ts2000i  review when it first came out.  why?  because
they were paid to lie, thats why.   you are still being paid to lie.

look at the robert krause saga in s&c. the magazine practically was
owned by him for a while and even tom hartle declared that krause was
his guru and mentor! everywhere you looked it was krause this and
krause  that.   and low (very low) and behold tom winds up leaving his
position as editor (head misleader) and goes to work for krause.

wonder  who  we  will  see heavily promoted in s&c soon in the future?
you can bet whoever they are its your future employer.

JSSC> jj

Have a Great Day, Mark