Re: Continuous Data

Hello Robert,

As far as I know there is no way to do it inside 2000i or TS4.  There
are ways someone esle can detail involving export/patching together
ins spreadsheet/import that may work.   Or you can buy from Tick Data
or CIS Futures.

You could specify what data format you're using and how far back you
want to go.  Perhpas tim Morge's site can help (www.medianline.com)..
He has some continuous data available for download free.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx