BMI-1

             Monday, June 4, 2001 2:20pm PST

             Problem: Intermittent BMI AMC Cable reception

             Solution/Status: Due to an unforeseen bankruptcy with the
our satellite provider, the
             reception of our BMI affiliate AMC (American Movie
Classics) has changed. If you are
             using the AMC cable channel to receive financial data, we
strongly advise you to
             perform a system scan a re-scan of the VBI line of your
receiver shortly after
             market-close today (14:00PST - 2:00pm PST). This must be
performed in-order to
             obtain the additional bandwidth needed for the new traffic
BMI's network will now be
             expected to carry.

             To perform the following steps:
             Press CANCEL a few times

             Press ">" until Display MAIN MENU 1) DIAGNOSTICS Press ">"
once
             Display 2)CONFIGURATION Cursor should be on "2"

             Press ENTER once
             Display CONFIGURATION: 1) TUNER Cursor should be on "1"

             Press ENTER once
             Display "CHAN, BAND, LINE," configurations

             Press ">" until the cursor arrives under the number
associated with the word "LINE" (it
             should currently be "16")

             Press ENTER Press ">" until the word "SCN" appears on the
display

             Press ">" until the cursor gets on-top of the work "LOCKED"

             Press ENTER once
             Display should change to "SCANNING" briefly and then return
to the word "LOCKED"
             Display for "LINE" should now be "15" At this point the
customer's receiver is now
             tuned properly to receive all 4-lines of data.

             Completing the procedures should allow you to tune to Line
15. If you continue to have
             problems with re-scanning or reception, please contact our
tech support department at
             (800)762.7538.

             Thank you.

                                         Back