BMI-2

             Monday, June 4, 2001 1:37pm PST

             Problem: Intermittent/No FM reception

             Solution/Status: Due to an unforeseen bankruptcy with the
satellite provider to our FM
             stations, we regret to inform you of the closure of 12 FM
broadcast stations. We will no
             longer be offering QuoTrek, SporTrax or Signal FM in these
areas. The termination
             date is June 30, 2001, but, due to actions beyond our
control, the stations may be
             terminated earlier or service hours may be reduced.

             Click here for complete details.

             Thank you.

Details
here-----http://www.esignal.com/support/Bulletins/fm_bulletin.asp