Re: Datafeed problems WinBis/Metaserver

Bob, Andrew
Thanks for your response. What I have forgotten to mention - I defined different data collection settings
for different stocks (some stocks with all prices - OHLC plus Bid and Ask; other stocks only with OHLC). To
turn off Bid and Ask in MetaServer was no help - the result was for all NASDAQ/NYSE stocks the same.
Therefore my guess is that the problem is related in the DDE-link of WinBis/datafeed sent by WinBis (why
are the charts in Omega ok for American indices and XETRA stocks ? Why should MetaServer fail only on the
American stocks, but not on the other instruments ?).
Until now I have no clue. If the markets is open on Monday I will define some stocks with only one price
(one only with Open, one with High and so on); others mixed ....

Andrew
Thanks for your help being offered. I have sent you a separate e-mail - I will do it once again. From
WinBis I have not received any answer yet.

Andreas