W95 Shortcut to BMI Offline?

I recently switched from W3.1 to W95.  I used to have a small
folder/window open on the desktop showing the BMI server icons,
and I could double-click on whichever one I wanted to start it.
I can't seem to figure out how to get a shortcut to the Offline
server now that I've got W95 installed.

I can launch either server via:

   Start->Programs->Omega Research->Data Server for BMI
   Start->Programs->Omega Research->Offline Data Server for BMI

so I know both servers are in the system somewhere.  (I suspect it's
all the same program with different startup options, all carefully
hidden from the user.)  But I'd really like to launch the Offline
server without mousing through all those menus, as I do some
operations that involve starting and stopping that server a lot.

Using File Manager, or My Computer..., or Windows Explorer I see only
"Or_btc" in the C:\Omega\Prog folder, and double-clicking that item
starts the Online server.

That Start->... menu seems to be the only place that knows about the
Offline server.  I tried dragging (with and without the Ctrl key,
left and right mouse) the menu item to the desktop but that did nothing.
I don't really need the icon on the desktop, of course; just rendering
that Start menu business into folder windows would give me an icon I
can double-click directly, but I can't seem to stumble onto a way
to accomplish that.

What's the secret?

TIA

Jim