Virus = indicator works. John

I have removed the file attachment (it was SETUP.EXE) from this email,
but it had a virus attached to it, which was detected by my system and
destroyed.  Just a reminder to NOT open *.exe files unless you are
expecting them.  The following text was part of the message, which
would make technical analysis types more likely to open it.---Fred

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001 07:18:54 -0400 (EDT), Dudley Kearney