RE: Serious books on trading ideas?

I've just ordered Thomas Stridsman's book "Trading Systems That Work".  This is NOT
a recommendation - I haven't read it yet!  But the recommendations on Amazon and
TradersLibrary looked good enough for me to buy it.  I've also heard good things on
this and other lists about "The Ultimate Trading Guide" by Hill and Pruitt.