Re: advancing issues symbol?

 Mark,

 I have to make a little correction.
You wrote:

> also for those who didn't know, that www.dynastorelight.com product is
> pretty  slick.   they  have a virtual comm port for ts4 that will feed
> the  www.quote.com data directly into ts4 without using 100 percent of
> the  system  resources  as ts4 does now.

Actually (as I posted before), both numbers (95-100% in standard mode and
60-75% with direct output) are not correct because Omega uses timer-based
port polling, so hardware interrupts are generated continiously and _this_
makes your machine busy. With the direct output, the "empty
cycles" are exiting immediately without generation of hardware interrupts,
so the CPU is released immediately and, despite of numbers shown by Task
Manager, you may work with the other tasks.

DB