Re: TS/EL conference in Vegas

Didn't go last year (I thought it was in NY) but did go the year
before.  Unfortunately, most of the presentations are extended pitches
for products the speaker is selling.  One exception was a session by
Mark Jurik about EL coding which was very helpful.

One evening I sat next to Murray Ruggerio at dinner and had a chance to
chat with him.  Murray is now billing himself as "the Einstien of Wall
Street" in a recent TAS&C ad.  It's proably through these indirect
channels that you learn the most (you are raw meat in a pack of hungry
dogs).

Charlie