Re: Off topic: HD tweak

"Bill Wynne" <tradewynne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Found my "fast" new hard drive was running slower than my old
> "slow" one with this free utility Mpower 1.1:
>
> http://www.mindbeat.com/utils.shtml

This thread piqued my interest, so I thought I'd try that utility on
my clunky old system, just to see what it said.  But when I went to
that page, the only active area seems to be an ad for life insurance.
Clicking on the little "free utilities" or the "mindbeat" text
produces no browser activity.  Even clicking on the insurance ad
seems to do nothing but briefly change the cursor shape.
Going to www.mindbeat.com produced nothing at all.

Is this an IE-only site, or is it often down, or is that utility
available elsewhere?

Just curious...

Jim