Re: EOD Trading Software Recommendations

1. www.wealth-lab.com
- their online version is free :)

2. of course our www.neoticker.com :)
- the EOD version is cheap, and you have to
code the testing yourself. the advantage is
that you can use TC2000v4 data directly, and
can use Internet data for free.

-Lawrence

--- "Brian J. Hafner" <bjh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying to decide whether to buy TS2000i.  Before
> I do that, I'd like
> to know if anyone is willing to recommend other
> trading software
> packages that I should look at first.  TS2000i is a
> bit pricey for me,
> especially since I am only interested in end-of-day
> trading.  I'm
> looking for a package that supports a programming
> language for trading
> systems and can backtest those systems.
>
> I purchased SuperCharts v2.1 quite a few years back
> and liked it -
> especially since you could extend the forced if-then
> functionality to
> write general Easy Language systems as well as link
> to external DLL's.
> However, since Y2K, I haven't been able to get
> SuperCharts v2.1 to load
> from my old diskettes.
>
> There appears to be an EOD SuperCharts version still
> available, but I
> have not had
> much luck getting information on it.  Does it allow
> general use of Easy
> Language?
>
> I own TC2000 and I've looked at MetaStock and
> Amibroker.
>
> What else should I investigate?
>
> Any guidance provided will be very much appreciated.

=====
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series