Access STCC contents in TS4?

Does anybody know how to get at the contents of the STCC in TS4?

I'd like to write a tool in C++ or VB to monitor the status of
systems and display a little "status panel" to summarize the status
of all my systems:  an always-on-top box with a color-coded line for
each system, showing its current order & position status, flag an
alert when the price gets close to stop levels, things like that.

The STCC contains all this information, but I find it clunky to use.
I'd rather use my TS screen space to display charts, especially if
I'm running several systems.  If there's some easy way to get at the
STCC information -- like if it's accessible in a file or something --
I think it would be really useful to present the information in a
more compact and dynamic form.

I suspect it's probably not easy to get at, in which case I guess
I'll just stick with the STCC.  :-)

Gary