HELP ! : TS2000i Gann Fan tool Question ???

Luis,

Appreciated your very quick response.  I am much relieved to know my
estimate of the limitations of TS's Gann application is not under
exaggerated.  I have seen and been impressed with the output of
Ganntrader and have every expectation that it far exceeds TS 2000i in
it's utility to the thorough Gann user.  TS would not receive our vote
for a name change to "Gann Station" ;-)

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977