Re: More than 512MB RAM a benefit?

I have been running Prosuite 2000i on Windows 2000 with an Athlon 1000 on an
MSI motherboard for a few months. It has been very stable, and subjectively
seems faster than my previous dual CPU Pentium III 500 setup. I have a
second box for all the other applications, as you are planning , and find
this to be a good arrangment.

> My only concern is I've heard that Athlons are not always agreeable with
W2K.