Re: Double ToolBars FIX

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Double ToolBars FIX
  • From: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:52:30 -0700

Be forewarned, I followed these instructions and ended up with default
toolbars. I do understand the concept of Registry backups, so it wasn't a
problem. I double clicked my backup in Win Explorer, restored the original
settings, and deleted all but the last Toolbar folder (I figured the
dumbass program would at least create folders in proper sequence), in my
case it was ChartToolbar-Bar3, but, no, now there are absolutely no
toolbars to be seen anywhere! Thank gawd, I do understand the concept of
Registry backups, so it wasn't a problem. I shut down the program and
double clicked my backup in Win Explorer, restored the original settings,
and tried again...got my toolbars back, won't try that again...