Re: Navigating The Windows Of The Workspace

I've never used TS2K so I don't know about that, but I have an old
"Key Pro" keyboard with 12 programable keys on the left. I have them set to
bring up different markets, but you could put any kind of multiple key
command in there.

Question: I think Key Pro is no more; anyone else making keyboards like that
now?

Thanks,

BW