Re: HELP ! : TS2000i Gann Fan tool Question ???

On Fri, 25 May 2001 09:02:27 +1200 (NZST), you wrote:

>Ok, I think I am having a bad hair day, and thats hard cause I dont have any
>!!!
>
>Refer to the GAN Fan on Ts2000i , select format after its drawn a chart, goto
>properties.Thus when formating the GAN fan for the E Mini or the E Nas the
>format box requires "the points per bar", the default seems to be 0.4 I think.
>
>Would this be :
>
>E mini : 0.125 or 0.25
>http://www.cme.com/market/equity/minispex.html
>
>E Nas : 0.10 or 0.20
>http://www.cme.com/e-nasdaq/n_contracthighlights.html

Ian,

None of the above.  If you could explain why the URL might be related
to the answer I might be able to guess at how you intend to use them.
Meanwhile, try 25.00 or 20.00 on a daily chart and 2.75 on a 10 min
chart for the NAZ.  Gerald Marisch, who posts here has written a book
on the subject, so has Gann who doesn't post here.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977