Re: Daily Data - Dial Data?

I don't know is this issue exists with TS2K, or only with TS4.0, but Dial
has some real issues. First I find them to have one of the dirtiest EOD
futures data. A recent download of the July Copper contract has all kinds of
errors in it. Also, again this might be at 4.0 issue, but the futures
symbols don't make sense. For example the S&P futures symbol is SA, not SP,
bonds are TR not US. I understand that Dial Data is in the process of
changing some of their symbols to make them more like the Futures symbols.
So one of the first ones they change is Gold from GC to GO. Now go figure
that one out!

William