Re: Double ToolBars

Thanks, I have received the image.

The double toolbars appear and disappear as they see fit. It is not a Win2k
problem since the same happened before I upgraded from Win98se. Also, it
has happened on all four different machines I've installed TS2Ki on: 266MHz
PII, 450MHz PII, 500MHz PIII, and 1.5GHz P4. It is related to TS2Ki since
no other application I run has ever done the same, and I run many, many
applications. It does not disturb my sleeping either since I know how to
work around it, it simply illustrates one aspect of the poor coding used in
TS2Ki.

I do not intend to get into a big project with Omega tech support since
it's consistently proven to be a waste of time in the past. However, I will
forward the image to Andrew James if you send me his email address.

Others on this list have emailed me privately concerning double toolbars,
it's not so rare a problem as you imagine. Several have told me they needed
to go into the registry and delete the extra toolbars there. An easier,
less distracting way is to simply bear with it until the markets close and
then restart charting.