RE: Double ToolBars

The message quoted below has been sent to you PRIVATELY.

If the double tool bar does not appear anymore, it means that this problem
is probably not related to TS, and not very imoportant ( I never saw it)
I have  a dozen  of software ( Not TS or Safir)  having this kind of strange
random  behavior under Win2000, and it does not disturb me when sleeping.
Anyway, I'll send you  back you the double toolbar screenshot.

Rgds,

 PO