RE: Double ToolBars FIX

  • To: "OMEGA LIST" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Double ToolBars FIX
  • From: "Bill Daniel" <bogeybunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:24:58 -0700

To eliminate double toolbars do the following:

1.  Shutdown TS2000i and GlobalServe
2.  Edit registry as follows:  Click HKEY_CURRENT_USER
					 Click Software
					 Click Omega Research
					 Click Tradestation by Omega Research
					 Delete all Toolbar Folders with a number 1 or higher
					 Close Registry and restart computer

Hope this helps.

Bill