DLL speed over EL code + memory problem.

Putting my C++ dll on a (large) chart takes 7 seconds.  Equivalent EL code
takes 35 seconds.  Is this normal, or am I missing something?  I was hoping
to see more improvement...

Still haven't figured out the memory problem - adding the dll-indicator to a
chart 3 times in a row causes TS to crash with "error: Out of memory!".
What looks suspicious is the fact that error occurs when the indicator has
been applied (or turned on/off) 3 times; it does not depend on the amount of
data loaded to the chart.  So is it really memory leaks, or is it something
else?  Any suggestions for debugging the Borland C++ Builder 4.0 and TS
2000i combination?

Ivo