Re: Global Server Problem

In a message dated 5/23/01 11:28:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 This morning my June E-mini S&P was not updating and hadn't been since
 around midnight.  I checked the GS and it was still listed as connected.  I
 disconnected it and reconnected it back.  It worked for about an hour then
 did the same thing.  This time I closed the GS and brought it back up.  It
 worked for about 30 minutes.  I then deleted the symbol and recreated it.
 It worked for an hour.  Has anyone seen anything like this before?  Its only
 one symbol and everything else seems to be running fine.

 Sean >>

Sean,

you don't mention what feed you are using. I assume it is PCQoute with TS2K
-- I had the same experience. I think it is the feed problem (or their
connexion
w CME) bec's it effects ES only -- NQ is working fine.

I 've been waiting on the phone for the past 1 1/2 hour for the PCQ techsupp
to answer ... How's that for service ?

Igor Uhrik