Suberver dll Problem - Omega's answer

I get the digest version, so sorry if these comments
are a bit late and have already been covered.

I had the same "Subserver dll does not exist" problem
when downloading from Historybank.  According to the
Tradestation boys, this is due to problem with Amex
tick data on 21 May which they are trying to fix.  All
other data categories appear OK and I have not had any
problem with downloading 22 May data.  As I had just
installed SP2 for W2000 I was concerned that was the
problem - it isn't (if you did not know, SP2
officially released to general public last week by
MSFT - not seen any problems using it so far - 103Mb
download - corporate users have had it for months and
I have not heard of problems from IT people I know).

MB asked question on Page Up and Page Down in TS2K.  I
only have TS2K so do not know what situation was with
TS4 (apart from being quicker and more stable !).
However, in TS2K page-up and page-down keys move
screen position back and forward a screen at a time.
To switch to other workspaces, TS2K uses Cntrl-PageUp
etc.. Cntrl-Tab switches charts within workspace.
Don't think TS2K uses pop-up toolbars at all. I just
use the fixed position chart toolbar and customize it
for the items I use : never had a problem this way,
unlike people who have created new toolbars etc -
maybe I have just been lucky.  Sorry Mark if this is
not what you were asking.

DE