Re: Subserver dll, coincident to esig futures data problem?

I had the same problem today. My data feed is DTN. An earlier poster said he
contacted Omega about it, they said it is a Historybank problem, not a
problem in the GlobalServer.  By the way, if you click on the error message
box numerous times, it will eventually go away. It is actually many boxes
generated by many occurances of this error.

> Esignal blanked out some futures data today, the very reason I keep
Qcharts
> up at the same time.  No service is 100% reliable.  There was no problem
> with Esignal feed on SPY, QQQ, $TICK, etc.
>
> To get the futures data back, I shutdown, rebooted, brought TS up, no
> workspaces open, then asked GlobalServer to download from historybank.com
> update the few symbols that I use.  It got the download and 98% was
> distributed, but ended with the message that subserver.dll does not exist.
> I couldn't get rid of it, and couldn't get back to the global server.  I
> shutdown with cntl-alt-del's then rebooted and restarted TS with
workspaces.
> Didn't get the message, but Esignal data still missing from 2:23 to 3:02
CDT