RE: 4.0 to 2000i, ELA's

You can do it the other way around also, but you need to be careful about a
number of things.

Too long variable names in ts2ki and they will not transfer
Using plot statements you must use the older syntax

Do not really remember this too well was a while ago now, but it works from
ts100 if you only abide to the old rules, and some funny twirks.