amazing indicator in TS...could the holy grail be that simple???

(Second try. If this is a double message please ignore...)

Hi all,

A while back someone posted an asctrend "clone" ela, which he claimed
was almost the same as the real one. After playing around, I found that
the same code was actually allready in TS, as >r and <r in the showme`s.
Now, looking at my S&P intraday chart, the result looks extremely
impressive,especially after changing the default a little(50 for the
x-value in both showme`s).So I`m wondering; could it be that everyone is
just looking for too complicated ways of trading, while the answer to
good money is something as simple as that showme? Could it be that the
makers of Asctrend are actually laughing their way to the bank, knowing
how a simple code(probably somewhat different from what`s in TS) is
making them sell expensive systems? I`m looking at my charts, in
different time intervals, and I`m wondering: what`s the catch...?

Philip