Radar Screen Performance

Hello,
Of late there has been a problem with my radar screen
where the workspace will fall behind the market first
thing in the morning and take approx. 21/2 hours to
catch up. During this time when checking the charts
they are current. I can close out the file and restart
and be current. This problem has only recently started
after 2 years, I have been told by tech support to
upgrade to windows 2000 from windows 98.

Has any body else had similar problems and have any
advice for me.

thank you,
John Hoefer