Donchian Channel Thoughts

While a daytrader, and before getting into "systems", I stumbled on the
value of Donchian channels independently, and was amazed at their inherent
value, not only for price, but as a measure of time.

What I ended up with ultimately was using a pair of "Donkeys", one long, one
short, both based on Fib numbers.

The long channel was displaced to lag the candles to detect what I called a
"Donkey Bounce" which ended up being a great reversal detector.

The short channel was displaced in the more typical leading function to
trigger a crossover breakout signal.

I am also about to investigate whether the shorter length might create a
possible exit from the Donkey Bounce entry, but it's a bit early to tell.

So I wanted to solicit thoughts on the further uses of Donchians beyond the
typical breakout scenerios I've seen so much of.

Regards,
Gene
<DarkMagic>
http://www.UndergroundTrader.com/