TC2000 data and TS200i

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TC2000 data and TS200i
  • From: "bmaltz" <bmaltz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 16:58:47 -0700

I am trying to use TC2000 data in TS2ki.  The Omega literature says this can
be done, but low and behold, when I call Tech Support they give me the lame,
yet familiar, answer that TS2ki does NOT read TC2000 data but that it MIGHT
get modified to do so in the future.  GREAT!!  O.R. strike again.  Just
another indication that I should have gone with Metastock.

Anyway, does anyone know of a program that can be used to allow TS2ki to
read TC2000 data.  The TC2000 Metastock export is a stop-gap measure, at
best because it only supports 254 symbols.

Thanks,

Ben