Re: Decimalization

Well said. Here is a link to a post on the Qcharts list,
which in turn links to a NASDAQ study. The short version
is tick volume has only increased about 15%.

I agree with Bilo that the NASDAQ would be better off with
nickel ticks though: look at the NQ. IMHO the NQ is the cleanest
market around as far as slippage to range ratios and it trades
in 1/2's....kind of ironic with the big ND trading in 1/10ths and
slipping around like a turtle in a hockey rink.

BW